Tue, Mar 10|
Visual Notetaking 101 (March)
Join me for an overview of sketch-noting and some quick tips to get you started practicing in your everyday life! No Drawing Skills Required!
Time & Location
Mar 10, 2020, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
About the Event
VISUAL NOTETAKING 101
$10 Early Bird Pricing (thru 2/28/2020) [$20 after 2/28]
What you will explore during the live webinar:
- Drawing is for Everyone (Benefits of Drawing)
- Childhood Memories (Re-connecting to a childhood drawing)
- Background Info (Visual Notetaking Defined)
- Basic Framework (Visual Notetaking Five Part Framework)
- Practice Time (Practice taking visual notes in real-time)
- TIps to Get Started (Three Tips for Daily Practice)
- Wrap-Up | Q&A
**BONUS: All participants get access to our IMAGINEER SQUAD Facebook Group. Connect with other doodlers, watch our tutorial videos for practice tips, and get feedback on practice exercises!
Visual Note-Taking 101 (March)
This ticket gives you access to the online, live webinar and membership to our private Imagineer Squad Facebook group with weekly practice tips!